Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Smell the Flowers


Sometimes we have bad days.  Or nights.  Or weeks.  Or perhaps bad weeks of nights.

On those days you've just gotta remember to stop and smell the flowers.  Like PDG here.

And, thanks to my doting J-Man, like I can too at work right now.


Aren't 'just because' flowers the best?  Especially when nobody is sleeping well and the Valentine's flowers got lost in a snowstorm and the return to actually teaching five days straight is exhausting?

If only there were a beef jerky delivery so I could return the favor.  Then he could be both embarrassed and excited to receive the surprise at work.  And he could tell his coworkers "now this is how you keep a husband happy" like I explained to my self-involved, teenage 6th period students.

Maybe I'll invent that one day.  When I'm finally sleeping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment