Friday, July 29, 2016

Flashback to Easter

Oh man, where to begin?!

First, as I always am after a long break, I'm sorry for disappearing for a couple months. I could pretend that it's because things have been just so darn wonderful that I've been too busy to write, but the truth is that 2016 has been emotionally difficult in ways that I'm not going to write about today (or ever?). And even though the best thing for me to do when I'm feeling down is to write, it's also when I'm least interested in doing so.

Instead of catching up on it all, I'm going to start with some old memories and just cross my fingers that I don't lose steam.

So... remember Easter and Spring Break?  It seems I never wrote about them. Oops!

We spent the first weekend visiting Big Sis's house now that she lives in our same state. MDG got to see his favorite dog in the whole world, and we even braved a rainy and super cold egg hunt.

At J-Man's request, we took the boys on their first bowling adventure. They loved it. (It's in their genes). And yeah, I rocked it.

Plus, how great to see all these girls. I miss girls. I mean, I love my boys of course, but how great to have so many girls!!


Ok. Boys are awake now. More from Spring break coming tomorrow. Or in two months. We'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment